Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow. Snow. Snow.

It is about seven o'clock in the morning of CHRISTMAS EVE.

I cannot sleep on days like these, it's just impossible.

This morning, I woke up, looked out my window and saw that my front yard was covered in SNOW. This might not be fascinating to you, but in stupid Texas this is a rare occasion. So yay! I was so excited, I actually ran out there in a short sleeve t-shirt and my pajama pants, just to feel the snow.

Now, I am going to go into the living room, open the curtains real wide (so I can see the snow falling), grab a blanket and watch some seriously amazing Christmas movies.

BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! :)


Merry Christmas.


P.S. I do believe my cat is even more excited about the snow than I am. It's hilarious.

P.S.S. Yesterday, I watched The Polar Express three times in a row! And like, twice the day before that. It's the PERFECT Christmas movie. I love it.

No comments: