Monday, May 11, 2009

No way he could do that. Unless he was super baby.

It's been a surprising amount of time since I last blogged.

I think it's because I got tired of writing about my boring days.

That's hardly any fun.


Anywho, this is more than likely going to be a pretty short post, considering I have only have one or two (possibly three) AWESOME facts to share with you.

GO!


AWESOME FACTS!

1. I FINALLY FOUND A BREAKING DAWN BOOK! :)

All along, I was going to borrow Blanca's, but after starting the fourth book she's been going fairly slow, because she says that she can't get into it. I'm not sure if it's even remotely close to possible to NOT get into a book written by Stephanie Meyer, but that's beside the point.

Shelbie's cousin Jolea kindly told me I could borrow her's. So the next time my mother goes over there (hopefully soon, but who knows) she will be able to get it from me. I'll more then likely post a blog letting my excitement out. Lucky you.



OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS.

As soon as I finished that paragraph, my mom brought in Breaking Dawn. This is very exciting, not to mention ironic.


Alright, I'm going to have to end this quickly so I can READ! And then watch One Tree Hill. Oh! And The Hill's, as well! THIS IS A GREAT DAY! Hahaha.

Okay, second interesting fact.


MY MOM BOUGHT ME A BIOGRAPHY TYPE THINGY BOOK OF ROBERT PATTINSON! PICTURES INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's very amazing. This means I'll get to read TWO books at ONCE! Ha, I love how I've become such a nerd.

Anyway, the sad fact was that I freaking lost my Ipod touch.

But now that I have these two books to keep me occupied, I won't worry about that one for a while, aha.


And for our last unfortunate fact:

These law/cop people came to talk to our driver's ed class today.

I found out a lot of obvious facts that I was not aware of, before.


Like, for example: For the first SIX MONTHS of having your liscense, you cannot have more then one non-family member in the car at a time.


GAY GAY GAY GAY!

I will not be following this law. It's ridiculous and defeats the purpose of having a stinking driver's liscense.



Bring on the tickets.


READING TIME!! :) Goodbye.

No comments: