Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"If he were an apple, he'd be DELICIOUS"

It seems to have been a while since I've blogged.

Actually, it's been a while since ANYONE blogged, aha.

And even now, I'm not so sure I'll be able to keep anyone seriously entertained. It's not that nothing is interesting right, it's just that I don't exactly feel like typing it all out.

We'll limit this to the most important (or things i can remember at the moment) things and maybe later I'll get back into writing mode so I can write a real blog, rather than a big blog of randomness, pointlessness and useless babbling.

As if you can't see it, the babbling has already begun. Anywho.


Tomorrow I have my very LAST final of the year.
It's the hardest one though. You'd think Coach Britting of all people would have an easy final. BUT NO!

Not to mention I left my study sheet at school. Therefore, when I wake up in the morning and go down to the school to sign in I'll have to run to my locker, get the thousands of papers and cram as much as possible before I take my test at 1:00. I CAN DO IT! Maybe.

The bright side is that even if I fail, I'll still do good in there.

And for the EVEN BRIGHTER side: after that one final IT'S SUMMER TIME.

Except for the fact that I must go and sign in on Thursday. But unlike most, I don't mind waking up in the morning. So that's not really an inconveinience. (No idea how to spell that).


So everything seems happy right? After tomorrow at 1, it'll be summer time. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

WRONG!


Because on Friday, I must wake up EARLY and go to the orthodontist to something unspeakably terrible........


GET BRACES.

Yep! For the "official first day of Summer", I'll be locked up in an intimidating office having mulitiple people's fingers in my MOUTH covering my defensless teeth in metal and wires. And those metals and wires will be the cause of my endlessly MISERABLE pain, and starvation (from not being able to eat).

Oh, and get THIS!

The DAY AFTER I get my braces on, I'm going to a family reunion.

So aside from EVERYONE saying "Oh! Braces! Open your mouth, LET ME SEE." Or, "Oh my goodness, braces? SMILE!", my biggest annoyance will be the fact that there will be PILES of delicious home cooked food, and thanks to my aching mouth, I won't be able to eat ANY of it.


Joy to the world.



Now I'm going to go read. This is depressing me.

No comments: