Thursday, January 1, 2009

birthday

I know this is a little late, but this is the blog where I say how my birthday went, and the like.

It was one of the best birthdays, I have ever experienced, haha.

The night before my birthday, Audrey and I, spent the night at Shelbie's. It was a lot of fun, of course. The next morning I woke up at about nine. When Shelbie and Audrey woke up, we basically sat there talking, like we always do. Then, Shelbie's hilarious mother came in to sing me Happy Birthday in a very funny manner. Then, we finally got up and going. We hung out for a while, and then Audrey had to leave. Me and Shelbie then ate a cinamon roll, after opening our birthday gifts from Audrey, and then went outside.

Next we played basketball. I'm not really sure why, but it seemed fun at the time, haha. Then, her mom took us to Dairy Queen. About the time we got back, my mom called and said that it was okay for me to come home now.

(I forgot to mention, I tried earlier to call my mom & she said she wasn't ready for me yet, haha).

So, she came and picked me up, told me happy birthday several times, and we drove home. When I walked into the kitchen, there was a big banner hanging from the curtain, and balloons scattered everywhere. On the table, sat a medium-sized box, wrapped in birthday paper, along with a flat gift. Then there was a small bag, and a few cards.

BUT, the most exciting part of all! There was a HUGE tray of fruit lying right in front of me. It had tons, and tons of oranges, apples, strawberry's, and grapes. It was just amazing.

So, while my mom baked my cake in the kitchen, I sat in the living room, eating my fruit and watching the Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon, which happens to be my favorite show. So, when my mom got all finished with the cake, she allowed me to come in and see it. It was an adorable Volleyball cake, with "Happy Birthday Ashlee" and "15", written on it. I shrieked with excitment, and hugged her, thanking her.

She then got a really bad headache, so I insisted she take a nap. While doing so, my father got home. Then, my sister called informing us that she would not be able to make it home until six.

At six, she came home, and so I went to wake up my mom. (she had told me to when stef got home). Then, everyone gathered in the kitchen where I opened my presents, and cards.

From my Aunt, I got a gift card! From my other aunt, I got this extrememly cute red watch. It's adorable!

And from my LOVELY parents, I got MY CAMERAAA! It's beautiful, haha. It's a fujifilm, and it's extremely nice. I'm totally in the love with the thing.

So, anyway, I got to choose supper, which of course, I chose spaghetti! We ate supper, and then I blew out my candles. We then ate cake and ice cream.

After all of that good stuff, I played Stefani on the Wii, and schooled her in Tennis a good six times. It was great.

To end the wonderful day, my mom, stef, and I, all watched movies.

It was an AMAZING birthday!

I'm so thankful for everything everyone does to make me happy.(:


Well that's pretty much it.

I'm going to go take a shower, really quick.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
can't believe it's '09! (:

1 comment:

Maggie Shirley said...

Happy late birthday, Ashlee!

And now to reply to your comment: I don't think that any of that's true. There's nothing on Stephenie Meyer's website, Entertainment Weekly's 'Twilight Central,' or Summit Entertainment's site. Where did you hear that?

I know that all of that stuff about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart having some kind of crazed love affair is a lie. I think that Robert Pattinson may be dating Camilla Bell, actually.

And he may party a lot - he looks like someone who would - but I don't think that's affecting the film. They don't start filming until March anyway.

So, there's nothing to worry about! Anytime anyone says anything I always have to check those websites just to make sure, haha. Most of it's just rumors.

And I hated New Moon the first time I read it, but it wasn't anywhere near as bad the second time through.

It gets better, I promise.

-Maggie

P.S. This comment is ridiculously long.