Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"A birds going to poop on you. And it's going to burn. One pooped on me once.... it burnt."

I'm very disappointed at this moment.


It's been over TWO WEEKS since I ordered my books. Let me fill you in.

I finished Breaking Dawn a while ago, and decided I should definately read the Harry Potter books. Although we had already owned them, they were no where to be found because clearly we had loaned them out and never gotten them back.

All that was left was the second one.

So, remembering my cousin really enjoyed the books, I texted my aunt immediately asking her if she had them. She too had loaned a few of them out and like us, never got them back. HOWEVER, she DID have the fourth, fifth, six and seventh. Keep in mind, I had the second.

All that was needed was the first and third.

So I got online and ordered them both. They were supposed to be in a long time ago. Finally today the third one came in. I guess you could say that was exciting. But I would say it's just a big mess of misery. I have to sit staring at my new Harry Potter book, without even being able to read it.

And all because the FIRST one is taking years to come in. I had my mom talked in to going to Hastings and just buying it there. We were going to be in Abilene anyway, to get my braces fixed, because as you probably expected, I already broek them.

So that was the plan. Orthodontist and then Hastings.

But she checked her email and it said that it HAD been shipped, after all. So, she says I should "Just be patient and wait for it to come. It will eventually." EVENTUALLY being the key word.

Ugh. So anyway, she says it should be in tomorrow but who knows? I've been briefly reading, "He's just not that into you", but it's nothing compared to Harry Potter.

Okay, enough about the books. I hadn't meant for this to go on so long.


Actually I hadn't planned on anything for this blog.

I guess I should go on and end it.

But I must leave you with this AMAZING piece of information:

ANNA DUGGAR IS PREGNAT! =]

If you are unfamiliar with that name, let me refresh your memory.

If you've ever heard of the show "18 Kids and Counting", then you ought to understand.

Anywho, there is a family called the Duggars. They have 18 children, and plan on having more. Their family is VERY conservative and modest. They're home schooled, and they don't watch much TV or get on the computer often. As crazy as it sounds, they are pretty down to earth and definately well behaved.

Anyway, their oldest son, Josh recently married a girl named Amy.

They're very cute and now not long after their marriage, they are PREGNAT!

I find it very exciting, although you may not.


Alright that's all for now.


P.S. I want to write. Like a story of some kind. But I want it to be long. So if you have any ideas or inspirations for me, of any kind, let me know! :)

No comments: