Monday, October 27, 2008

I'd like to come back as a cow! It's too late, sister.

So, today was my first day of Off Season. It was actually pretty fun. Well, not fun, but deffinatley not bad, at all. It was quite sad seeing the Varsity in their workout clothes, and us not being out there with them, but oh well. I like off season, because it means I get home at like three fourty five. As opposed to five thirty or six, that is pretty sweet. It's also extremely easy. I'm not sure if it's that easy everyday, but I sure hope not. I felt like I didn't even work out! Haha. We did a little weight lifting, and then went to the track where we ran two laps (but walked the curves). It was funny.

The rest of my day was pretty okay, too. Not much laughter went on today, so that was a sad thing. Anyway, art was freaking boring. I'm beginning to really hate that class. FCS, was boring as well. Always have hated that class, haha. Geography; again, always boring! I almost died. IPC wasn't too bad. We did this really easy work sheet. Oh, and I found out that I'm making a 99 in that class. I almost died of a heart attack, considering I figured I was failing, or something. I honestly didn't know, it was possible for me to make above an 89, in that class. So, that was encouraging. After this next test, I'm sure it will plummet. Ha.

Algebra was okay. Pretty boring, though. The lesson seems pointless, to me, anyway. Lunch was boring, which was shockingly upsetting. English was filled with diagramming sentences. Journalism, wasn't so great either. We wrote leads. I discovered what a terrible journalist I am, and now I'm thinking of changing careers. It's my dream to be a journalist, but if you arn't good, you arn't good.

I've always wanted to work for an Insurance Company. Lame, I know, but I think it would be fun. There are lots of careers I'm considering, actually. I have three and a half years to figure it out. Preferably two, though. I'd like to enter my Senior year, knowing exactly what's ahead of me.

Anyway, it's time for me to go. I'm going to make myself a Dr. Pepper float, and then sit down to watch One Tree Hill.

So, have a spectactularly wonderful ecstaticly fun night! (:

Oh yes, I'm that cool.

Oh, and if you've tried texting me, and recieved no reply, it's not because you're lame, and I'm totally ignoring you. It's because my phone has been dead for three days now, and I havn't the slightest clue where it's at.

I don't care, though. I never used the thing.

Well, I'm starting to ramble, so see you later!

1 comment:

Maggie Shirley said...

Ashlee, don't make me hit you. You just started writing leads and you already think you're a bad journalist. No - that's not right.

Don't say that again. I don't want to have to beat you up.

Haha, seriously though.