Saturday, December 13, 2008

The plan of my life.

First things first; I havn't written in like ten years, okay. I'm totally sorry. It's difficult juggling high school, the stress of finals, on top of all the work we originally have (which is a lot!) Not to mention, I've basically just completely forgotten about this whole blogging thing, in general.

Haha, just being honest.

Anyway, my life suddenly rocks. Even though, it consists of the same routine over and over again, everyday, it's still awesome! (:

I wake up every morning, around six thrity. I straighten my hair until seven. After my hair is all done, I put on my make-up on, which usually takes until seven ten. I then get dressed, clean up my room, make my bed, brush my teeth, and am in the kitchen ready for breakfast by seven thirty, to seven thrity five. I leave the house around seven fifty, to seven fifty five. Occasionally, a little later than that, when my schdedule runs late.

I get to school and go to art class. Then FCS. Then Geography, IPC, and algebra. Next is lunch. Following is English, Journalism, and then athletics, where I secretly die and come back to life everyday. We lift. I'm probably the weakest homosapian (human) you will ever meet in your long, endless life. It's crazy how weak I am. It's unnatural, to be honest. But most of all, it's embarassing. Really, it is. Anywho, that's beside the point.

I get home, and open my organizer. I then write down my "plan for the day" on my 'dry-erase marker board'. I start my homework at about four thirty, to five. I must have all of my homework completed by 6:45pm. At six fourty five, I get in the shower, making sure to be out by seven! At seven, I clean up my room, and clean the litter box. Also, unfinished homework can be done during this time. If nothing else, there is always MySpace, and checking of the e-mail. From eight to nine, I read, or do things that I need to do. At nine thirty, I straighten my hair. At about ten o'clock, I start getting ready for bed; brushing my teeth, washing my face, getting bed ready, etc. I kiss my mother goodnight, scoop my cat off of the couch, and go into my room closing the door behind me.

There, I turn on the television, setting the 'sleep timer' for exactly fourty five minutes. I then set my alarm, for the coming morning. I turn off my light, kiss my cat goodnight, roll over, and pray. Then, I do my best to go to sleep.

The next morning, I wake up and start all over again.


I'm beggining now, to wander why on earth I posted this blog, and what, in fact, the actual point of it is. Anyway, it's sad how my life is so planned out, and scheduled, but to be honest, I like it that way. It feels good to know I got everything done that I needed to.

I can't wait to be a mother, planning things for my kids, and the like. It'll be fun!

Have a good day, and thanks for reading this entirely pointless blog!
(although i'm sure no one really did, hehe)

No comments: