Friday, February 6, 2009

So very excited...

This is probably going to be the most spectacular weekend I've experienced in quite a while.

I'm leaving at 6:30, along with Audrey, Shelbie, and Kirt, to go to Eula. There, we will be picking up Jacinda! Normally we meet in Abilene, but she has a game in Eula, and it's only fifteen minutes from Abilene. Anyway, then we're going to Abilene to eat at Olive Garden, and possibly see Mall Cop.

Tonight, the four of us will be staying at Shelbie's amazing new house, where we shall have great fun, and pig out on ice cream, while taking crazily wonderful pictures :) It cannot -I repeat CANNOT- get any better than that.

Anywho, I'm super duper excited about seeing Jacinda again! It seems to have been forever, since we last really got to hang out. It's going to be a lot of fun!

I think we're going golfing tomorrow, with Hailey. That should be one interesting experience, considering I could not possibly be more terrible at golf.

________________Moving on:__________________________

Today Coach Norton talked me into doing Track. I never thought I'd see the day. After 8th grade track was over, I was so relieved that I would never ever have to be on another track team, for as long as I would live. But, high school track seems to be a lot better. I'm just doing the mile, anyway. It's simple, and not many people really care to watch it. That's how I like it! Ha. Not to mention the sweats. I hear they are pretty cool.

Well, I think it will be super fun. I'm going to start drinking a lot more water (even though I already drink a lot each day), and start doing some leg workouts. Also, I plan on practicing a lot so that maybe I can get really good at it. It's a good way to stay in shape for Volleyball.

______________


Well, I'm going to brush through my hair, then straighten it. Then I'm going to finish reading.

As of today, I'm currently reading four books at once.

I may as well buy a suit with a big 'S' on it, and change my name to "SuperReader".

Okay, WOAH. I do believe that was the dumbest thing I've said in years.

:0

No comments: