Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Track kills. Really, it does.

Hmph. My entire body is hurting.

Track. Wow.

Apparently, I am much much more out of shape, then I assumed. (Or hoped, I should day). It was my first track workout, and it officially murdered me, and then unwillingly brought me back to life, but only to murder me once again. Coach Norton says 'not to get discouraged', because after the first few weeks, it gets easier. Well, I sure as heck hope so, because if not, I'll be out of there quicker than you can say...well I don't know...but really fast!

I have a very strong, and unhappy feeling that I will be waking up to an endless amount of soreness, and a sour attitude to begin the day with.

I'm not a sprinter, okay! I'm a freaking long distance runner. I should not -under any circumstances- be forced to run sprints! It's just abunch of pain and embarassment, waiting to happen!

Okay, enough about track!

Secondly, I'd like to speak of my deep feeling of anger, stress, and misery.

I could possibly be being a tad dramatic, but you know how it is.

As of now, I'm making an 89.9, in Integrated Physics and Chemistry (IPC, I like to say the full name because it makes me sound really smart). We have a Six Weeks Exam, on Thursday.

Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. I would do my study guide, turn it in, correct it, study, and make an A on the test.

HOWEVER, Mr. -freaking- Raymond has decided he will no longer grade our study guides.

Therefore, I will write down the wrong answers on my study sheet, then study the wrong answers, and then I will write the WRONG answers on the test!

So, I will not be studying for this test. I will not waste my somewhat valuable time, studying for a test that I am already sure I will fail.

Pointlessness, I tell you.


Anyway, I'm going to read now, then take a shower, and the like.

Have a nice night!

1 comment:

SimplyShy01 said...

Nevertheless, it sounds like you had a great day!

By the way, I found your blog from randomly serfing through blogger.

:)