Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is quite exciting.

After discovering the fact that my cat is almost out of cat food, I gasped, and ran into the kitchen to inform my parents of the issue, when they so kindly told me they'd pick it up tomorrow, while in Abilene.

No big deal, you say?

Well, they also told me they will be getting my paint for my room! Yay!

I'm redoing my room. Hopefully, it will be nice.


So. I'm sitting here eating cookies 'n cream ice cream. This is becoming an every night tradition, which can't be healthy. Soon enough, I'll have to break my addiction.

But anyway, today was basically a terrible day.

It good be because I got NO sleep last night. That stupid baby cried at 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 5:30. Could she not have just given us a freaking egg?

But the good thing was, I got to give the obnoxious object back today. Now Audrey has it, hehe. Luckily, Mrs. Bailey didn't notice that it's arm is going to pop off at any point time, as well as it's head, possibly. I also got blue paint on it's head, and spilt pink paint on the key thingys.

Yeah, I'd make one heck of a mother.


Anywho, I'm going to look online to see what color of paint I want, and then read. Eventually, I'll go to sleep.

Oh, and today I decided that after I finish the Twilight series, I'm going to read the Harry Potter books. Isn't that great?

It's probably all thanks to Maggie. She makes them sound super interesting.


Goodnight!

1 comment:

Maggie Shirley said...

WHOO! GO ASHLEE AND READING HARRY POTTER! YEAH!