Friday, December 19, 2008

My fifteenth birthday plans.

So, this is about the third blog I've written today. This will more then likely be happening quite often, considering it's now CHRISTMAS BREAK, and there isn't a whole lot to do (besides wait, impatiently for CHristmas to come).

In this blog, I want to write about my birthday, because it's coming up in ten short days, and I have the feeling it's going to be the best Birthday I've ever had.

I didn't really ask for anything this year. Just whatever I don't get for Christmas, basically. I'll be pleased with basically anything.

Anyway, here are my birthday plans.


I will wake up, quite early I suppose, to find my beautiful banner that my mom hangs up every year the night before our birthday, and big balloons covering the kitchen floor. Also, one or two presents laying on the table, neatly wrapped. And then the presents from aunts and uncles.

Then, when my mom wakes up, she will begin baking my cake. While she does this, I will be eating a HUGE bowl of sliced oranges, strawberry's, and grapes. (With a bowl of sugar beside me, for my strawberrys), while watching lifetime movies. Oh, yes!

When my dad gets home from work, and my cake is baked, I will make my way into the kitchen, and blow out my candles, while they sing Happy Birthday to me. I then will open my presents, and thank everyone for supplying them. We will eat the supper of my choice, and then treat ourselves to ice cream and cake.

I also wanted to squeeze in going to Chili's to get me a lava cake, but I'm not so sure where that would fit into this tight schedule, above. Oh, well. Maybe the day after! Haha.


That about raps it up for my fifteenth birthday, in which I'm extremely excited for.

FIFTEEN HERE I COME (:

wooooooooooo!

No comments: