Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twilight. Stephanie Meyer amazes me.

Twilight. Can you say, AMAZING?


AMAZING.


What crazyily deminted person on this gigantic spheric object, filled with homosapian's we call "the earth" wouldn't fall in love with this intruiguingly wonderful action filled love story, involving a hott vampire, and a clutsy pale faced girl?

I read the book, first. Then the movie.

Both grabbed my heart and turned it to gooey mesh.

If you havn't, I highly suggest you read Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer.

The movie is truly outstanding, but the book is even BETTER.



I'm sad that it's over, but the fact that the sequel "new moon", awaits me, sitting pleasantly on the shelf of my locker, makes it all better, ahaha.



Why can't I fall in love with a blood-thirsted monster who has an appealingly adorable side grin, and could kill me in the flash of a millisecond, but chooses to keep me alive, and love me unconditionally for the rest of my life?

Is that too much to ask for?

(:

READ IT.

No comments: