Tuesday, December 16, 2008

That 70's Show, and Christmas.

So, it's only like 11 o'clock and here I am, propped up in the recliner chair in the living room, rapped in gobs of blankets, with my sister's laptop in my lap. I have absolutley no idea what the point of this blog may be, but I'm feeling lonely, considering my mother fell asleep on me. I'm not really sure why I'm sleeping in the living room.

My mom got a new puppy about two weeks ago, Sophie. She's a chihuahua, and the cutest you'll ever see. Anyway, she cries all night if she isn't right beside my mom through the entire night. Therefore, my father said, "I will not have that animal sleeping in my bed". Knowing this, my mother has been sleeping on the couch for the past two weeks! Usually, I sleep in my room, in my bed, because I have school and need all the comfortable rest I can possibly get. But, seeing as I don't have any finals tomorrow, I really don't need much rest. So, out of the kindess of my heart, I told my mom I would sleep in here tonight, to keep her company.

And what does she do? She falls a-freaking-sleep.



I can understand, though. She's had a busy, stressful day. David (her subsitute father (seeing as her dad died, she has david. who is quite like her dad)) was rushed to the hospital this morning, by ambulance. She spent the day there, only to find out that it was simply his pacemaker off track. Anywho, he's doing good now.



So, I'm watching That 70's Show. I completely love this show. It's so "seventies", it's hilarious. I like how each character has their own personality, and their own way of doing things. Well, duh, but still. I really enjoy Eric's mother, Kitty. Her, and her cheesiness just makes me laugh. She actually reminds me of someone, that I will not name on the world wide web, haha. And Donna! She's amazing.



I mean, yeah, she's very "masculan" (as Jackie stated in one episode), and even though at times she seems dull and insecure, I personally think she seems sure of herself. She knows who she is, and isn't ashamed of that. I don't know, it's just pretty cool to me, haha.



Jackie is the funny, air headed, self centered, girly character that happens to appear on every show, ever made. She's adorable, and I love her. Ha.



Eric is nerdy, and not the cutest thing I've seen, but deffinatley a loyal and sincere boyfriend. Also, a good person. He's hilarious, and sometimes a little oblivious, but he too, is irrestible.



Kelso. Also, not so cute. However, everyone knows Ashton Kutcher(sp) is only the cutest thing in the world! But, they made him ugly in the show. He is the cutest of the bunch, though! He's the typical care free, one hundred percent guy, guy.



And then there is that little mexican. Fez. He just makes me laugh because he has a lysp. I love it when mexicans have a spanish accent!! It's so cute! Haha, and the lysp is just the big fat juicy, cherry on the top (: bahahaha.



Also that guy with the fro; I'm not too sure about him. He seems dull, and kind of like a stoner.



So, I am now realizing that I just went on and on, paragraph after paragraph, about a television show, who's setting is the 70's time era.



Oh well.



I'm SO excited for Christmas. For a while, I was unsure of my excitment, and wasn't really feeling the Christmas spirit. But now, as I look up at the beautiful Christmas tree, glowing all different colors, with each ornament hanging lightly off of each limb, I feel the excitment. After all, it is only like EIGHT MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! It's next Thursday! Like, a week and one day! Christmas Eve is exactly one week from today! (technically, tomorrow, but oh well)! It's crazy.



I didn't ask for that much.



I'll write my brief list right now.

I have nothing better to do! Haha.

Keep in mind: I (some-what recently) wrote a christmas list

on one of my blogs. However, it is non accurate. So here is the final,

complete, small, yet exciting, Christmas List for Ashlee Haferkamp,

of 2008. Thank you.



1. New Camera. My cousin Valerie, and Aunt Lisa both have this incredibly awesome camera. It's kind of like a digital camera, but not your basic silver camera. It looks kind of like those cannon black ones, but it's not a cannon. Anyway, it's a really good camera, and I'm pretty much in love with it. It's only Two Hundred and Thirty dollars. Haha, only.

2. A new satuel/over the shoulder/colorful bag. I need this for my personal belongings. I'd like to have my own personal bag, that seems to be cute and colorful, to hold my most valuable items, so that no matter where I go, I have everything I could need, or want.

3. Some winter boots. I love those things. They are so warm, and comfy. Who wouldn't want them?

4. Stuff for my room. I'm re-doing my room, and stuff FOR my room, would be greatly appreciated.

5. A new "teen style" Bible. I really need a new Bible. And might I remind you all, this is no regular Bible. It's all colorful, and cute with little notes on the sides of each page, to make it more understandable. Also, it has little stories about other people and stuff. I think it will make the bible seem a lot more interesting, and understandable. So, yeah.

6. Oh, and then there is this one game. I would tell all about it, but absolutley no body would have a clue what I was talking about. It's guitar hero, only a little bit different. I mean, it's called guitar hero, but it has some different features, and the like. It's also not for the Wii, or the xbox, or the playstation. It's for this little hand held thing I have.

7. And for anyone who doesn't have a clue what to get me (not that anyone has to get me anything, just if you are wandering), I would be perfectly satisfied with winter clothes. The more, the better!

That about raps it up. Chirstmas is almost here! Woo!


Hope yours is happy (:

No comments: