Thursday, April 30, 2009

DEPRESSION! Aha.

I am hurt. Like, hardcore hurt.

As in, I've never felt such saddness in all of my fifteen years.

(Slightly dramatic, yet still really sad.)

Would you like to know WHY my life is coming to an end and I feel like crying!?!

Okay then.

"Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad Jon Gosselin is admitting he "showed poor judgment" by leaving a bar at 2 a.m. with a mystery woman and without his wedding band -- while his wife Kate was across the country promoting a book."

Alright. "It's just a magazine", you say, "It's probably not even true."

THAT'S GREAT!

BUT.

He has quotes in there and everything. And who's to say that magazines are ALWAYS wrong. Hm? That's what I thought.

If the large and bolded paragraph above doesn't mean anything to you, then let me explain:

There is a show called Jon and Kate Plus 8. It's a couple that has eight kids and is totally down to earth (not like the muslim people (no offense to muslims) that they show on TV). Kate is the typical over-dramatic, frantic, freak-out about stains on the clothes kind of mom, while Jon is simple and laid back. He pretty much makes nine kids for Kate.

Anywho.

On their show, they are completely real. Nothing is fake: nothing rehearsed. It's real life: their life! It is AMAZING, and ever since it first came to television, I've watched every episode ever filmed. I AM a part of the Gosselin family, even though I do not know how to spell their last name!

Okay, moving on:

If what this magazine states is true, Jon has apparently been sneaking around with some mystery woman, calling her "babe", letting her drive his car, speeding away when spotted by photographers, drinking until 2 a.m., and NOT WEARING HIS WEDDING RING WHILE DOING SO!

Yikes, that's not looking too good.

I just can't believe it. It seriously can't be true.

He's such a good dad. And husband.

Hmph. They were supposed to be "The Perfect Family" of the world,

and now he's gone and screwed that up.



Wow. This depresses me. Hardcore.

I'm going to go now.

No comments: