Sunday, April 19, 2009

"He just kept staring at me, and stomping like he'd seen a bug!"

I am sitting here, eating my King Size Milkyway, and I should be working on that horrible IPC review. BUT, I am going to share with you my eventful weekend, instead. Or what I remember, anyway.


Friday I went to school -um, duh- and I honestly can't remember the day at all. You must understand that my lack of sleep is now catching up with me, and causing my brain to go retarted.

Anyway.

I DO remember athletics, because it was literally what every off season dreams of.

We walked into the gym, ready and worried for a tough workout. We did our jump ropes, and medicine balls, and sat stretching, and waiting for Coach Vickers to lay it on us.

My mouth literally fell open when she said:

"Y'all can just jog a p'kay today. Actually, just walk it if you want."

Wow.

"Is she serious?" I asked Shelbie, my eyes bigger than ever.

"I think so!" she replied, just as shocked as me.

So, we ran/walked our pkay. We DID run most of it, but quite slowly, I have to admit.

Alright, enough about athletics.


After school, I came home to an empty house. My parents were at the doctor with a friend of ours. I basically sat on the couch and watched TV for a bit, when I remembered that I was to work a Sorority dinner that night, some time. (I am aware that I have no idea how to spell "sorority". DEAL WITH IT! :] )

I texted Shelbie -who by the way, I was going to work the dinner with- and asked if the time was still 6:45 (that she would be picking me up for it). Please keep in mind, the time at that moment was about five thirty, or five fourtyish. She replied,

"Actually, it's six now."

So, I kicked it into GO-mode and got ready super fast. I straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, put on make-up, searched for a nice looking outfit, did everything else that I can't remember right now, and headed out the door.

The dinner was pretty good. We waitressed for abunch of ladies. Most of them were nice, but of course a few of them were totally stuck-up. Anyway, after we served dinner, drinks, cleaned all of that up, then served dessert, drinks, and cleaned all of that up, we got a free steak, bake potatoe and salad dinner, along with bread pudding from the ice house!

It was awesome. Then we had to clean the entire place, haha.

We got paid fifty bucks though, so I'm not complaining.

Okay, Saturday!

I had to wake up super duper early, and head to the gym to work the Jr. High Volleyball Tournament.

Sam, Emily and I rotated through reffing the games, and running the clocks for like, nine hours straight.

I literally reffed THIRTEEN games IN A ROW! Without even the tiniest break.

It was about four o'clock when I got home, and hadn't had a single thing to eat or drink all day. I thought I was going to die. No, seriously. Ha.

But I didn't.
I decided to take a nap, which ended up being a pretty big one.

Then I went over to Audrey's for the night, to hang out with her and Shell.

As usual, we ate A LOT of ice cream, and watched movies.

Twilight!!! and The Hitcher.

Both being AMAZING movies!

We had a lot of fun, and at like two thirty, we decided to go out to her beach volleyball court, to play. So, we did just that.

It was very much fun, yet very freezing.

We had her Ipod and speakers out there, pretty loud. I bet the neighbors just love us, for that one!

Anyway, we ended up getting into deep conversation, which isn't too surprising, knowing us. It was fun.

We came in really late, and watched a movie in Audrey's room, while eating cheese sticks.

I soon fell asleep. It was great.

Now, it is Sunday.

I went to Church, learned a lot, and then went to Skinny's, (or whatever that place is called in b-ridge) and got a slurpee and a milkyway.

Just thought you should know, haha.

Goodbye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had doughnuts to share, it's not my fault if you didnt eat any.

Ashlee said...

Hahahaha, I love you Emily!