Thursday, April 30, 2009

Watch out sweetie, if it's not too late your face might get stuck like that.

Yes, I am aware that I blogged about three minutes ago.

BUT, that was about my depression.

(I'm not literally depressed: just sad/shocked that Jon would cheat on Kate [if that's what happened])


Now I'm going to tell you about my day (because that seems to be becoming a habbit).


IT WAS TERRIBLE.

I don't even know why I'm blogging about it.

I seriously can't think of ONE good thing that came of it.


We took a TAKS test. I do believe I passed, but it was still boring and miserable. Mr. Lucas and Abby REALLY pissed me off in Journalism.

I'm serious. Like grow up, already! If they even begin to mess with me again tomorrow I PROMISE it will be ugly. Uglier than today, I suppose I should say. I almost killed them both. Seriously.


Also Blanca kept giving me dirty looks.

Possibly because I told her she looked retarted, but it's whatever.

Hahaha.

Athletics was hard. Like, oh my goodness hard.

We lifted in the weight room, but we did our legs.

It's pretty hard for me to walk now, without falling or going weak in the knees. That's probably not a good thing.

Also Driver's Ed was a DRAG. That's nothing new, though.

I'd like to mention now that much more terrible things took place in my day, but they are either a.) too personal or b.) I don't feel like telling you about them.

Most likely A.

Now, because I have had such an unfortunate day, I will be happy enough to take my hot fries, corny dog, Dr. Pepper and book and head to my room for some reading while eating.

If you would like to text me with comfort: that would be great.



No comments: