Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Exactly how often DO you see bald eagles, Madison?"

I honestly cannot believe I am doing this. Rather then studying for my IPC test -or even STARTING the study sheet, for that matter- I am blogging.

Okay, so I CAN believe I'm doing this, I just don't want to.

I think I'll just blow this one off. Even though I say that about literally every test we have in IPC. Yet I'm still making a fair grade in there. Okay enough of this rambling, I'll get on with my blog now.

Today was quite the busy day.

Unfortunately, I had school -of course- until 3:35. Then, Mikala and I, went into the old gym and played Volleyball. It was really fun because we're finally starting to get back into the hang of it. It's making me reallllllyy excited for Volleyball season. I can hardly contain myself from squeeling, haha.

So. We played Volleyball until 4:30. I went directly from the gym to the most dreadful place I'll ever go: DRIVER'S EDUCATION.

Oh. My. Goodness.

We basically (slight exageration here) have it everyday for TWO HOURS until May 22. Is that gay or what? It's going to be terrible. Hardcore.

So after Driver's Ed, I came home for like thirty minutes and then went to church.

Church was really fun; as usual.

HOWEVER. I'm getting tired of this. Every single week it's the very same, freakishly annoying routine.

I AM TIRED OF ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE IN WHICH DO NOT TAKE CHURCH THE SLIGHTEST BIT SERIOUS. There! I said it.

Instead, they enjoy ignoring our Youth Minister completely, jumping around, laughing -obnoxiously loud- and talking at a volume that makes the rest of us incapable of hearing what Doug is saying.

As if it isn't enough to laugh and hollar during the songs and lesson, they tend to laugh in the prayers, as well. That is what really makes me mad.

You cannot call on God for a prayer, and then waste His time by laughing and completely ignoring the fact that He is right next to you.

So if this irritating-ness (yep, that's a word) does not end soon, I will be forced to change Church's. End of story.


Oh, and while I'm here and on the subject of Church, I'll say this:


LAYNE DOES NOT SING LOUDLY, AND SHE YELLS AT PEOPLE FOR SINGING, WHEN THEY REALLY ARE SINGING AS LOUD AS THEIR LUNGS WILL LET THEM.

Hahahaha, love you Laynie!

--Okay, I sincerely apologize that this so-called blog has turned more into a complaint session then anything else, but seeing as I am feeling very bitter and annoyed, I must say this: Get over it.

Alright, I THINK I'm finished now.


Off to study for IPC!


__
Alright, just kidding. I just remembered that I wanted to read instead. Another failing grade shouldn't hurt anything too bad.


Haha, later gater.

No comments: