1. I'm confused. Nobody blogs anymore. It could be that everyone except for me has a life, and doesn't have time for this pointlessness. But anyhow, it makes me sad. I very much enjoy blog-reading. So in other words, BLOG MORE people!!! Thank you very much.
2. I REALLY wish I could paint. Like, hardcore paint. Kind of like my mom, and Mary. You'd think that wonderful gene of drawing/painting abilities would be so kindly passed down to me. But that is deffinitely NOT the case, considering I cannot paint nor draw worth a flip.
3. I have a track meet on Saturday, and I'm getting pretty nervous because it's in Albany. Meaning, most people of the town will be there to watch me do terrible. Oh well. I'll live....maybe.
4. I'm currently a tad stressed about this whole new job/car/lifestyle thing. Not really working out, so far. Who knows what will happen.
5. I am ALSO stressed because we have about ten million tests coming up, all of which are super hard, and my study sheet is at Briana's. Also, we already have TONS of homework for the weekend, and it's only Thursday. My cousin's and aunt will be coming in, and it's going to be hard to visit with them, for all the homework, test studying, and track meets that will be going on.
6. I am SUPER excited, because on April 1st, my big sister is coming in, and bringing my nephew!!!!!!!!! Like, you have no idea how excited I am. It's crazy.
And I shall end with this,
7. Me and my friends are cooler than all the coolness in the world, put together. Yes, that's possible.
Off to shower, and then study.
:D tomorrow is fridaaaay woo!