Thursday, March 19, 2009

"The fat kid! And the chocolate cake! Yes, that's my favorite movie!"

I will now share with you some very interesting, yet random facts.


1. I'm confused. Nobody blogs anymore. It could be that everyone except for me has a life, and doesn't have time for this pointlessness. But anyhow, it makes me sad. I very much enjoy blog-reading. So in other words, BLOG MORE people!!! Thank you very much.


2. I REALLY wish I could paint. Like, hardcore paint. Kind of like my mom, and Mary. You'd think that wonderful gene of drawing/painting abilities would be so kindly passed down to me. But that is deffinitely NOT the case, considering I cannot paint nor draw worth a flip.

3. I have a track meet on Saturday, and I'm getting pretty nervous because it's in Albany. Meaning, most people of the town will be there to watch me do terrible. Oh well. I'll live....maybe.

4. I'm currently a tad stressed about this whole new job/car/lifestyle thing. Not really working out, so far. Who knows what will happen.

5. I am ALSO stressed because we have about ten million tests coming up, all of which are super hard, and my study sheet is at Briana's. Also, we already have TONS of homework for the weekend, and it's only Thursday. My cousin's and aunt will be coming in, and it's going to be hard to visit with them, for all the homework, test studying, and track meets that will be going on.


6. I am SUPER excited, because on April 1st, my big sister is coming in, and bringing my nephew!!!!!!!!! Like, you have no idea how excited I am. It's crazy.

And I shall end with this,

7. Me and my friends are cooler than all the coolness in the world, put together. Yes, that's possible.


Photobucket
Off to shower, and then study.
:D tomorrow is fridaaaay woo!

5 comments:

Maggie Shirley said...

I admit that I have not blogged as frequently (due to homework, having nothing interesting to say, and not having the the energy to), but it might seem like no one blogs anymore because you blog, like, twelve times a day EVERYDAY.

I'm just saying, haha.

None of my friends blog anymore. I'm really the only one, and sometimes I don't even get to.

-Maggie

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie Shirley said...

Oh, no! I didn't mean that to sound like I was annoyed. I was just exaggerating to make a point because you're like a blogging machine.

And I like following your blog. You make me laugh, especially when you talk about track, haha.

Anyway, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it like that. It's so hard to convey tone through a comment, haha.

-Maggie

Maggie Shirley said...

But you must post as frequently as you do! You're the only person I'm following that still blogs at a constant rate!

If you feel LiveJournal is the best thing for you, I must oblige, but I shall miss you.

:(

Anonymous said...

IM IN YOUR BLOG! no way! oh i feel so special!!!! haha neat. you made my day.