Sunday, March 1, 2009

"You still have one good eye buddy, care to change your mind?"

I'm temporarily procrastinating. My mother took it upon herself to FORCE me to clean out my sister's room, in which contains all of my junk. Her room kind of became my own personal dumpster when she moved out.

I don't see why I have to clean it. Soon enough, it'll be in bad shape again. Anyway, just as my mom was telling me to do so, I said, "Oh boy am I hungry!", and decided to make myself some Ramen Noodles.

If it were possible to be bad at making Ramen Noodles, I so would be. I mean, they smell like boiled water!! But I'm eating them anyway. While writing this blog.

Ok, enough with this chain of pointlessness.

I added to my freaking awesome playlist. It's probably the coolest playlist EVER, and would put all the other playlists to shame. Alright, I'll stop.

While making it, I started listening to Paramore, in which I stopped listening to, when the freaking "disney channel" started playing it on their freaking radio station. Paramore does NOT belong on the disney channel, okay! So, I stopped listening to them. But, I started again yesterday, and I had apparently forgotten how much I loved their music. So, I'm back on them again. I'm sure you all were dying to know that.

Oh, and something else your DYING to know: I am SERIOUSLY marrying the lead singer of The Academy Is. Yes, this is true. I fell BACK in love with their song, "About A Girl". There are just some songs that make me happy.

________

My mom finished my room :DDDD

All that's left is the stupid bulletin board that my mom insists we put up. Anywho, I have to say; the room looks freaking amazing, and I could not possibly love it anymore. Another swell fact: MY COMPUTER IN MY ROOM, NOW WORKS! Woo! You know what that means?

Late night blog writing.

Ohhh yeah!

_________

Well, I'm beginning to ask myself why on earth I even wrote this blog. I mean, when I sat down and typed in "blogspot.com", I tell you, I actually had something to write about, but somewhere in all of my ridiculous rambling, I lost my train of thought.

Oh well!

Off to clean my personal dumpster!


:D Yay!



P.S. New favorite quote:

"Go after what you want. Screw the people who try to get in your way."

Heck yes.

No comments: