Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Wth it's venomn in my foot, I KILLED a bee!"

I'd just like you to know at this very moment, that this weekend has been one of the best weekends I've experienced in a long while.

Let's see.

On Friday my sister Stefani, my five cousins, aunt, and uncle, all came in for the weekend. We stayed up until very late talking and gossiping, and having a lot of fun.

Saturday was the track meet. I woke up late, and showed up about three or four hours later than I was supposed to, but she didn't seem to notice. It went by really fast, but it was still a lot of fun.

I got a biggg tan, and even a sunburn on my face. Also, we got first (varsity girls)!!

I ran my mile, but this time I actually didn't do all that bad. I was able to knock fourty seconds off my time, and I placed either third or fourth. It was pretty exciting.

The good thing was I actually had fun while doing it. Like, afterwards I just wanted to go and do it again. (After I got finished dying, and was able to get a few breaths in).

I then watched the mile relay teams, and went home.

When I got home, me and my two younger cousins played basketball, and jumped on the trampoline. It was pretty fun.

Again, that night we stayed up talking, and laughing.

Sunday morning (this morning), we woke up a little late, and didn't quite make it to church. It was pretty disappointing.

After a couple hours of getting ready, and getting everyone all together, we headed to Abilene to visit the zoo! :D

Shelbie and Audrey also came along.

We had a lot of fun at the zoo. We took lots of good pictures, that you should go look at.

I didn't put the animal ones on there, because who would really care to look, haha.

Anyways, go comment those pictures.

We had a lot of fun.

I got stung by a bee, but it didn't hurt too bad, haha.
[random comment]

So, we went to the 711 and got icees and snacks, and headed home.


Now, here I am, sunburnt and tired, blogging when I SHOULD be doing my IPC. All of it.



I must go now, so that I can do my IPC, take a shower, and be in bed semi-early tomorrow. We have to go early tomorrow for track. Like super early.

I'm a little afraid to go, because after my mile, Coach Johnstan said to me:

"Great job. I'm very impressed. 6:30 Monday morning. NOW we're ready to party."


Ah.

No comments: