Friday, March 13, 2009

"I'm sorry but the plus sign looks more like a division sign, so im not convinced. -look kid, your pregnat."

Am I the only person in the world that did not know that EBAY sold CARS?

Like actual, working, nice, cars!!! The kind that you drive, you know!?!

That's just craziness, right there.



Anywho, as if it isn't clearly obvious now, I'm looking for cars.


I know, I know, I'm only fifteen, unemployed, and I don't even have my permit, nor have I ever even driven on main street, but still.

It IS more than likely impossible that I will get a car within the next year, but what if I were to find like a super good deal on a semi-nice car? Wouldn't that be spectacular? I know, not likely. Oh well, I'm looking anyway.


Seeing as this is (technically) the last night of Spring Break (weekends don't count), I am determined to stay up SUPER late watching lifetime movies, and pigging out on ice cream & big red.

I think that would be a nice way to end all sorts of happiness, and begin the journey of stress and depression once again, don't you?



Alright, that's all for now.

But don't get too excited, I'll be up all night :D


Which means randomly pointless blogs every hour!


Woo!

Goodnight!
-for now...

No comments: