Friday, March 13, 2009

This part is creepy! Oh really, should I put my legs under me?

If I were smart and rich, I would take over all the computer systems in the entire world and make them simpler. It's ridiculous. Why must everything in the computer world be so dang confusing, anyway? Bill Gates is a smart dude, he could totally think of people less intelligent than himself, and lighten things up a bit.

Good gravy! I've been trying to upload pictures from last night for about an hour and a half. I will soon go mad!

If I were the creator, there would be HUGE buttons (but not very many) that say the following:

"CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD PICTURES."

"CLICK HERE TO PICK WHICH PICTURES YOU WANT TO UPLOAD."

"CLICK HERE TO REMOVE A PICTURE."

and then the occasional,

"EXIT."

If I can do it, all these stupid smart people (that was an oxy-moron :D) can do it too! Selfish little brainiacs. Sheesh.


But it's a total crime for me to call my sister (one of those stupid smart computery people) and ask for help. She has that whole "college attitude" thing where her world only revolves around her and her friends. The typical college student, obviously.

She couldn't help me out because her and Tara had to go and take a quiz to see "how mysterious they were". Yeah, that's deffinitley saying something. Aha.

Okay, enough griping, let's move on, shall we?
__________________________________________________

Yesterday was a super great day :D Mhm.

Except for the fact that my mommy has/had the Virul Flu, which is basically the stomache virus, and the flu at the same time. But I took good care of her, and now she is getting better.

Anywho, Shelbie, Abby, Blanca, Hailey, and I, went to Dairy Queen, where we drank vanilla Dr. Pepper's, and pigged out on mint oreo blizzards. Oh, and took pictures. Haha. (I also must admit we did a little eavesdropping on the elderly people sitting next to us. They were talking about partying! ha, it was fun.)

After this, we went to Abby's to watch movies. Then somehow we decided we'd spend the night, and go out forking people's yards. However, it was cold and rainy, and we had no transportation, so we stayed at Abby's instead.

It was still very fun, though. We ate A LOT of junk food, and played some little kid games. We took lots of pictures, and watched lots of movies. It was great.

___________________________________________

SPRING BREAK IS OVER IN LESS THAN THREE DAYS.

If someone were to kill me before Monday, that would be strangely okay with me. Okay, that was a tad dramatic. But really, school bites.

Alright, just had to share my misery really quickly.

_____________________________________________

Now I must go and ATTEMPT to put the stinkin' pictures on the computer. This could be dangerous though, I might go insane. After that, I am going to wash the dishes and clean the house so my mom can wake up to a nice looking home, and be relaxed.

Then I am going to do ABUNCH of reading! Yay.

Wow I'm quite the nerd.

I should also attend to my homework, but who am I kidding?

There is not even a small chance that my homework will be even looked at before late Sunday night.


Ha.

Have a good day, and enjoy what's left of our super-short spring break.

Hmph.

No comments: