Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"HEY YOU! DRIVE A CAR!"

So, it's pretty sad because my life is so overtaken by school, homework, track, etc., that I no longer have time to blog.

It's been a while.
Okay, not THAT long, but considering I blog at an unreasonably fast rate, it's been quite some time. I'm sure my followers just want to go crazy when they sign on, and there are fifty thousand updates, and all for me.

Ha.

Anyways, I can't write long because I must do my homework and clean abunch before 6:30 rolls around, and it's time for church.


Okay.

The plan was to get a job, and possbily quit track.
The plan changed.

Now, I must continue on with my track doings. However, I'm actually starting to LIKE track. I mean the constant pain isn't too delicious, but it's still fun to run. Afterwards, ahaha.

There are only three more track meets, anyhow, and I want to get my time down ABUNCH before the season ends. So, I'm still doing it, and will still be doing it until the season officially ends.

As for a job, I'm not too sure about that.

I completely and totally had my heart set on getting a job, getting a car, and making me some money to pay for the following:

1. Monthly car payment
2. Gas!
3. Communion at church
4. clothes & shoes & wonderfulness
5. COLLEGE!

However, now as I look at my life, and the little things that seem to not matter, but really really do, I'm not too sure if a job fits in.

I don't know, though.

I've prayed a lot, that He just show me what to do, and help me to follow His Will. So I'm just going to wait a little while and see what happens.

But in the meantime, I am NOT going to stress about it. Not too much, anyway.


Okay, now I must go.




Goodbye.

No comments: